A Week in Wales

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
Yes
My first visit to Wales last week, beautiful country. We didn't have great weather every day (surprise surprise !), but made the most of it when we did.

Here's a few, full gallery link at the bottom :

#1 Bath Abbey (not quite Wales)

86804065.jpg

#2 Waiting for low tide in Three Cliffs Bay

86804068.jpg

#3 Rhossili Bay

86804090.jpg

#4 Wyrm's Head

86804097.jpg

#5 St Davids Cathedral

86804124.jpg

#6 Inside a slate mine

86804145.jpg

#7 Swallow Falls

86804147.jpg

#8 Welsh Sunset

86804169.jpg

#9 On the Pyg Track to Snowdon

86804172.jpg

#10 Building work at the summit

86804189.jpg

The rest are here if you're interested.

Duncan

They are fanstasic, looks like you visited some very good locations,

Excellent work

Rob

some wonderful images there, looks like you had the weather for it!!

has to be #1 for me though, great lighting and exposure. Only thing is, i can't make my mind up whether the moon adds to the shot or is a bit of a distraction!!

What a supurb set :clap:

I really like the angle and perspective that you chose for no.5, and the lighting you captured in no.7 is simply fantastic (y)

You rich lazy sod!

I can't believe you've the cheek to show how you got your camera bag up the mountain in that last shot :p:LOL:

Great set there mate - last time I was in Wales all I got was sheep-sh*t all over my shoes - this is a convincing argument for a 2nd visit (y)

Cheers for the comments, it's a breathtaking place (when it's not raining).

I can't believe you've the cheek to show how you got your camera bag up the mountain in that last shot

It was actually bringing a Sherpa up to carry my gear down.

Duncan

yes for me, its sunset and swallow falls for me as well.

kevin

others have said it,
but they're right
excellent set of pics
difficult to chose a favourite
if pushed, #1

#2 for me out of a very good set :)

Superb stuff. Nice to see such a diversity of genres all in one go. Well done. :clap: (y)

Superb stuff. Nice to see such a diversity of genres all in one go. Well done. :clap: (y)

Thanks for all the comments, I like to shoot everything I see rather than sticking to particular genre, must be a side effect of the weddings !

Duncan

excellent range of pics, very nicely shot and some great subjects....I really like the inclusion of the moon in #1, particularly with the angle of view.

Back