A Welsh mountain hike

Edit My Images
No
Great day for hiking yesterday so made a dash to the mountains - a few shots, taken with Samsung GX-10

simon

G101410_glyderau.jpg

G101497_glyderau.jpg

G101506_glyderau.jpg

Nice :) The I like the last two, the first got some strange processing in the foreground around that rock like its oversharpened?

These shots wouldn't happen to be near Tryfan/Llyn Ogwen perchance?

Nice shots, I think number one ais a bit oversharpened though.

thanks for the comments - shots could be slightly oversharpened as they are optimised for print.

Shots were taken whilst walking from Ogwen - personally I think the view down the valley to Anglesey is the best one in Snowdonia !!

simon

wow they are amazing ! stunning I'd forgotten how beautiful Wales is. Really envy you I cannot walk on rough ground anymore. I'll never fell walk boo hoo

What a stunning view! The last two are my favourites.

I was on Anglesey yesterday and the weather was gorgeous.

:)

Local constrast seems rather high and they look (to my eyes) ever so slightly over exposed? Perhaps it's just the time of the day. The last two are much better imho (y)

Local constrast seems rather high and they look (to my eyes) ever so slightly over exposed? Perhaps it's just the time of the day. The last two are much better imho (y)

Thanks for the comments - just goes to prove the point, everyone has different tastes, several people have commented how the original posts lacked contrast :bonk:

Back