a womens parking lot :)

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
before i get attacked by a bunch of angry women its just a joke :p take it in the good natured humor its intended. and i didnt take these pics :)

the womens only car parks was a success!

Carpark.jpg

and new women only parking spaces!
vrouwenparkeerplaats.gif

She clipped the kerb turning onto the downramp, instead of hitting the brake she hit the accelerator which launched her up the wall!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Too true!!!!!!

thats women for ya lol *cowers from angry women*

dont be silly of course its not a joke

lol its not our faults girls make it too easy :p *cowers from the flying handbags* never mess with a squad of women with PMT :p

There appears to be a common theme running through this thread .... :D

Here is one I posted a while ago ..

Ouch.jpg

And what makes it worse is she thinks it's funny

:bat: Well this woman would beat you all up if she could find her handbag!!

Having learnt to drive and reverse 40ft low loaders before I ever drove a car I have a nasty habit of suprising men when it comes to reversing trailers and parking in tight spaces :D
However I do agree there are some pathetic attempts at parking by some women so in the interest of humour I will refrain from playing hunt the handbag!!

40 ft trailers are ok , its when you get bloody short ones , pain in the reversing lights .

:bat: Well this woman would beat you all up if she could find her handbag!!

Having learnt to drive and reverse 40ft low loaders before I ever drove a car I have a nasty habit of suprising men when it comes to reversing trailers and parking in tight spaces :D
However I do agree there are some pathetic attempts at parking by some women so in the interest of humour I will refrain from playing hunt the handbag!!

we shall do it together after xmas! :LOL: Same here, spending far too many years in the motor trade means I can park most things in most places, so I get very annoyed when I see some women faffing around and generally making a complete horlicks of it...mind you, I have seen equally lousy attempts by men! ;)

its us mens fault that women are no good at parking, coz we have told them that that this is 8 inches <---------------------------->

Back