a3 printer

Well, today I received my £100 cashback cheque against my Pixma 9500 Mk II. This brought the price to around £250.
Very nice printer so far as I can tell.
Glossy prints seem to require very good light, matte prints are better in the energy saving light that I have here (eugh).
It is a3+, ink is expensive, and proper paper is expensive

Well, today I received my £100 cashback cheque against my Pixma 9500 Mk II. This brought the price to around £250.
Very nice printer so far as I can tell.
Glossy prints seem to require very good light, matte prints are better in the energy saving light that I have here (eugh).
It is a3+, ink is expensive, and proper paper is expensive

at the moment i have a pixma ip2600 not really sure what it would print like, i know its only a4, but dont really want to spend £45 on ink to find out its not very good

does anyone have experience of the ip 2600 and its print quality

mat

Hi Mat. I think you are going to struggle finding an A3 printer for around £200. I would expect at least another £70 on top. Not sure but I think the Epson photo 1400 is about the cheapest. I have on of these and can recommend it.(y) Hope this helps.
Dave

Hi Mat. I think you are going to struggle finding an A3 printer for around £200. I would expect at least another £70 on top. Not sure but I think the Epson photo 1400 is about the cheapest. I have on of these and can recommend it.(y) Hope this helps.
Dave

cheers mate will look into it

@coldpenguin - "Well, today I received my £100 cashback cheque against my Pixma 9500 Mk II. This brought the price to around £250. "

Wow! where the heck did you get a 9500 MkII that cheap

(y)

Back