Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Upon the advice of SammyC, I would like to submit this for critique. I was to scared to bring out the depth of this with dodge and burning, but again on the advice of said person above, I went ahead and did want I wanted to do first time. Its of the 'only' wall left of the old Abbey at Newstead Abbey, Nottingham. I took it at this angle because of all the other angles this side just had something about it, also there was a fence all the way round 'cause its starting to fall down, so I didn't want a shed load of cloaning. Thanks.

MONO_TASK.jpg

It it my bifocals or are the ends falling in different directions. It seemed a bit worrying to look at. It is "skew" or "perspective crop" that cures it. Mono suits buildings lije this.

Well I thought I'd give it a go! :)

MONO_TASK.jpg

Starting to break down with the relatively low resolution image but you get the idea.

Fangman said:
It it my bifocals or are the ends falling in different directions. It seemed a bit worrying to look at. It is "skew" or "perspective crop" that cures it. Mono suits buildings lije this.

I just think its an optical thing 'cause of the angle I'm going from and it was my 10-20mm lens I was using.

Mods can you close this one off, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back