Beginner Abigail

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my camera to my brothers wedding on thursday as he only had a pro for half a day and thought i would try get some practice in.

This is my fav pic of the day and was shot on canon 60d, 85mm 1.8 at f1.8 1/3200 and iso 400 with a yongnuo 468exii in ttl mode.

_MG_1602.jpg by adamtudor88, on Flickr

Any c+c would be much appreciated.

That's beautiful.
The 85 1.8 is a favourite of mine, and you have done a cracking job here.
Nice tight framing draws me into the eyes and the lovely smile.
A real keeper

Ah thanks. It was definitely my favourite shot of the evening. Does excite me when I get a shot like this as it doesnt happen as often as i would like haha.

Cheers guys much appreciated. Thought someone would have said about any improvements on my work though! Yeah they had the pro and 2nd tog just during the ceremony. unfortunately I was more interested in being a guest (aka the beer) then a tog in the evening although there are a number of shots im happy with, but more importantly so is the bride! it was also a great learning curve with regards to positioning and composition. I guess using the 85mm most of the day rather then the 17-50 helped a lot here. Although i see why the pro's use 2 bodies rather than swapping lens!

Cheers guys much appreciated. Thought someone would have said about any improvements on my work though! Yeah they had the pro and 2nd tog just during the ceremony. unfortunately I was more interested in being a guest (aka the beer) then a tog in the evening although there are a number of shots im happy with, but more importantly so is the bride! it was also a great learning curve with regards to positioning and composition. I guess using the 85mm most of the day rather then the 17-50 helped a lot here. Although i see why the pro's use 2 bodies rather than swapping lens!

It's a lovely looking photo, if I could suggest one improvement - it would be to focus on the eyes not the ears :)

Yeah cheers Dan. I did notice that it wasn't quite right but wasn't sure quite where it ended up being focused, thought was near her hair. Unfortunately 4 year olds don't like staying still for too long..

Back