weekly Adamcski 52 for 2024 Week 14 Gob shot

Snappers: really effective images. Impressive. I don't have that much patience.
Neat and tidy: that's a very nice collection.

Nice shot Adam. Squeaky clean haha!

Nice wheels, level of filth is subjective and looks like the jury is still out on this one :)

Nice Abarth.

I'll have to take your word that it's filthy as that looks very clean compared to my car.

To be fair, I used to be obsessed about cleaning mine - to the point that I imported a Portacable from the US before they were available over here.

Not so much these days.

Sorry, I have been AWOL my daughter was assaulted last week so it has been bottom of my to do list.

Feeling quite down and haven't done anything camera wise. So decided I would try some still life (I hate still life photography as I am not very good at it lol).

Anyway a WHOLE apple and some Blue berries....I ate the whole lot

I hope your daughter's OK.

Less importantly I love the tone of the blueberries shot, the lighting and choice of background are perfect.

Sorry to hear that. I hope your daughter is okay.
The blueberry shot works nicely - the lighting suits the subject.

Okay, I think I have caught up...

Week 9 Hidden. This is macro shot 2x magnification with the laowa 100mm and shows the anther (if google is correct) just starting to open and reveal the hidden pollen inside.

Week 10 is textures and here we have a high resolution (think they are 96 odd MP) 2 x macro of a 2p coin, showing some texture.

Then week 11 is personal and I have gone for the tech also by making the image more VIVID by increasing the saturation, vibrance and tint in lightroom. It is a PERSONAL hate of mine, that I am having to do some DIY and fix a few things. So again, small screw on the kitchen worktop shot at 2 x magnification.

Last edited:
A good catch up. I particularly like the colour and bokeh for personal. Great processing.

Good stuff Adam :)

Personal - great shot, I never would have thought of a screw for the vivid tech!
Shadow - love the focus on the bunny & another good idea for a very fitting pic

Back