Addiction Thread

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
My name is Blue and I have an addiction.

I've just come back home from shopping and have acquired another

MAC :D

A virgin white MacBook, ho yes :naughty: :naughty:

What addictions do you suffer from?

p. s. I may have one of my imacs and a sony laptop for sale shortly ;) Or I may need someone to recommend a divorce lawyer.

Watches! I got a few anyway. Nothing silly expensive, but some nice ones. I still have my nose pressed up against every jewellers window I pass - like a kid in a sweet shop. Pathetic! :shrug:

plug ins for VB....and chocolate.....and the internet....and internet explorer...

matty said:
plug ins for VB....and chocolate.....and the internet....and internet explorer...

two of those addictions are bad for you...yet two are quite pleasant...

Which ones ya reckon?

talk photography...forums...can get away with that!

vb plugins and chocolate, must stop them

Computers - got 3 laptops and 5 PCs (in place, a few more stored away)

DVDs - got approx 450

IT books:( - piled everywhere, and all the Robert Rankin books:)

2blue4u said:
What addictions do you suffer from?

You seen my sig..:help:

busterboy said:
You seen my sig..:help:
Nope :p

Edit now i have.

Get yourself down to Photographers Anonymous my friend :(

Joe T said:

You have an addiction to network attached storage? Very strange but each to their own :LOL:

Mine is buying DVD's, and Fruit Gums

Green ... Birds ... Spain ... TP (or TPF ?) ... :shake:

Let me explain ...

Green
... if there is a green option in anything, and I mean anything I will always go for it without fail ! :p

Birds
... they cost me a weekly fortune, and I ain't gotta job right now ... but I still spend it, seeds, nuts, mealworms, waxworms ... etc., et al ... and I wouldn't have it any other way ! (y)

Spain ... wanna be there, right there, right now ... badly ... get me outa here ! :razz:

TP ... this forum ... my wife hates it and I do spend far too much time on it ... I admit there are other things I should be doing ... like shopping with Jill right now ... but as soon as she goes out ... here I am ... right now ... SOG or what ??? :eek:

Anyway ... what is an addiction if you can't enjoy it occasionally ... and I can stop it, any of them at the drop of a hat, I can ... honest ... no problem ... just try me :p

As long as it is a Green hat, decorated with Birds and dropped somewhere in Spain ... oh and I can call you up on here (TP)and tell you about it ... ! :wacky:

Great thread btb !
:clap:

Visiting the Outer Hebrides is one for sure - each year we tell ourselves we'll go somewhere else on holiday the next year "for a change" - a couple of years ago we even had a rail trip up the east coast of America all planned out.......along came Easter, and there were were.....in the Hebs again! Oh well, when we're eventually living there will be plenty of time to go other places I guess!

oh dear, loads of them...

photography - obviously
bikes - mountainbikes, bmx, cruisers, road bikes. anything with wheels but not engines... yet
diving - another expensive hobby
surfing - yet another
music - i could go weeks/months on end listening to my collection 24/7 and still not hear the same track.

green, nice colour but i was always told when i comes to gadgets, "if it aint black its whack" ;)

For a while I was addicted to.....

Heatsinks & fans for my CPU

and

Portable Speakers.

Not got any addictions just now but I do feel the need for some :thinking: :naughty:

I have an addiction of collecting just about anything to do with Ford Mondeos in the BTCC. I have just about all the scale models ever released, just a few rare ones to go so always scouring ebay for them but only willing to go to a price so missed out on one so far. Since just before xmas I have bought 3 Tamiya RC Mondeo touring cars off ebay, plus two spare bodyshells. I have just bought a pair of team mondeo mechanics overalls off ebay. (No I don't wear them whilst working on the RC cars). I also have a team coat and shirt. I have also collected the press kits from various years although so far a couple have escaped me. As the Mondeo is no longer involved in BTCC I do spend alot of time on ebay searching for stuff I haven't yet got and sometimes buy stuff I have already. I have the autographs of every driver who raced a Mondeo in the BTCC most of which are on photos I took myself.

nilagin said:
(No I don't wear them whilst working on the RC cars)
surely thats the fun bit :D. i once wore scrubs while watching scrubs :thinking:...yes i felt a bit silly after.:LOL:

mrgubby said:
Not got any addictions just now but I do feel the need for some :thinking: :naughty:

AND ... you expect us to believe that one !? :nono:

You're here aren't you ... :naughty:

noah said:
green, nice colour but i was always told when i comes to gadgets, "if it aint black its whack"

I have to say gadgets is one area where green is sadly lacking ... conformist ! :naughty:

Very interesting thread,lol

My number one addiction is CHOCOLATE! Anything covered in it, and loads of it!

and ice cream,
computer
and :thinking: .........ahhh I'll keep it clean! :p

Jewel

You wanna watch out saying things like that on here jewel, somebody less scrupulous than I will probably turn up dripping i melted mars bars in a mo. :LOL: :D

My addictions?

Smoking,
single islay malts,
cheese in all its many beautiful incarnations (except processed or gimmicky)
wine,
olives,
chilli,
browsing,
my girlfriend :puke: :puke:

mrgubby said:
Heatsinks & fans for my CPU

I own more Alpha heatsinks than I know what to do with. I still have a PIII 600 with a brick sized heatsink. It has been overclocked to 900 since the day it was installed and it only died last week. 6 years, amazing!

evilowl said:
I own more Alpha heatsinks than I know what to do with. I still have a PIII 600 with a brick sized heatsink. It has been overclocked to 900 since the day it was installed and it only died last week. 6 years, amazing!

NOT ... COOL ... ! :p

Mine was cigarettes, but I haven't had one for four weeks now, yay me :clap: It's probably alchohol now, I never seem to be without a drink when I go out now to compensate for not having a fag in my hand :shake: :D

Back