adding copyright and keywords by batch

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Done a search for this and cant find anything specific but might be searching for wrong thing.

I use Adobe Bridge and CS3 for managing photos. What I want to know is whether there is a way I can add keywords, description and copyright information to a whole batch at once. So for instance, lets say a folder of images I took at Silverstone, I want to add general keywords such as silverstone, f1, motorsport, etc, so every image has the same background information. Currently I do each one individually by choosing 'file info' from file menu in CS3 and typing the data in. Pretty convinced there has to be a quicker way using either CS3 or Bridge. I dont really want to have to run them through another program [so no 'get lightroom' suggestions please :p ] but if anyone knows a better way using the software I have, would love to hear it

Thanks

YvonneXX

I've had this bookmarked for a while, looks good and if it does what it says on the tin it should be good but I havent tried it ... Here

Open Bridge and goto tools -> Edit metaData

and fill in / edit the data you want then highlight all the files you want to stick the data onto then use Tools -> Append meta data

file/scripts/run action?

Open Bride and goto tools -> Edit metaData

and fill in / edit the data you want then highlight all the files you want to stick the data onto then use Tools -> Append meta data

presume that's open 'Bridge'?

cheers

will try that (y)

Back