Adobe Creative Cloud Photo Plan £74.99 on Amazon today

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a heads up for anyone who is a Creative Cloud photography plan subscriber or is thinking about subscribing, a 12 month subscription is going for £74.99 for the next nine hours on Amazon. Quite a big saving on paying £10 a month for Lightroom and Photoshop

Just a heads up for anyone who is a Creative Cloud photography plan subscriber or is thinking about subscribing, a 12 month subscription is going for £74.99 for the next nine hours on Amazon. Quite a big saving on paying £10 a month for Lightroom and Photoshop

What about those already signed up? Is it possible to drop out, and re-sign up for this offer? You're going to get hit with this month's charge I guess either way

What about those already signed up? Is it possible to drop out, and re-sign up for this offer? You're going to get hit with this month's charge I guess either way

You just get a code that you can redeem against your existing account, you don't need to re-sign. My next payment date on my account now shows as 16th November 2019. Takes about 30 seconds to redeem the code

If you're already signed up then it suspends the existing payments for the subscription for the 1 year and then resumes it.

So - for example - if you are 9 months into an annual subscription then the code defers the last 3 months payments of the subscription for a year. When the code expires the deferred payments for the annual subscription resumes.

They want to hold customers to the principle of an annually renewed monthly paid subscription. This stops customers from dipping in and out of the plan on a monthly basis.

Is this only Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic? The Amazon link I found seemed to only be the cloud based Lightroom CC.

You get both, but this is more geared towards Classic as you only get 20GB cloud storage

If you're already signed up then it suspends the existing payments for the subscription for the 1 year and then resumes it.

So - for example - if you are 9 months into an annual subscription then the code defers the last 3 months payments of the subscription for a year. When the code expires the deferred payments for the annual subscription resumes.

They want to hold customers to the principle of an annually renewed monthly paid subscription. This stops customers from dipping in and out of the plan on a monthly basis.

Sorry I’ve just posted on the other thread.

My existing package bought last year on Black Friday runs out in December. Do I activate the one I bought today now or should I wait til next month?

Ta

Sorry I’ve just posted on the other thread.

My existing package bought last year on Black Friday runs out in December. Do I activate the one I bought today now or should I wait til next month?

Ta

I’ve just activated mine on top of last years and it expires on December next year, so it just adds it on.

It should just extend your existing renewal date by a year if you enter it before it is due.

Back