Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 20GB: Photoshop + Lightroom - £48.90!

Wow is right that's a great price cheapest it has ever been maybe, you can stack them as well I am now paid up too 2024.

Anyone else get this?

'You cannot purchase this product as this region is currently not supported. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase.'

No can be had much cheaper. I basically pay around £33 for 12 months.

Last edited:
Damn that is a great price. Just done it without any issues. Thank you (y)

Great price, just missed out as back up to 79.99 :(

Why pay more than you need to.
seems-legit-22764.jpg

Damn, I must have missed your thread on that!

Personally, I'd have reservations about stacking codes from an unofficial source.
I've stacked 8 of them so far. Zero issues. Even needed to contact Adobe live chat because the 3 month code started while a 12 month subscription was already running. Fault with the way the system works apparently. They had no issues activating the rest of the codes for me.

Last edited:
I've stacked 8 of them so far. Zero issues. Even needed to contact Adobe live chat because the 3 month code started while a 12 month subscription was already running. Fault with the way the system works apparently. They had no issues activating the rest of the codes for me.
You may well get away with it, but these keys (maybe sourced from something like a volume licence programme intended only for users covered by the agreement) are almost certainly being resold in contravention of the terms of the licence, which for this type of key will prohibit reselling. 'CaptainX' on gamivo is not an authorised Adobe reseller.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one but how exactly does it work if you are already on the plan and paying monthly full price?

You just add the code to your Adobe account. It will then suspend your monthly subscription for a year. After the year, your subscription will continue.

I've just added 2x3month subs to my account too. Very tempting to do more but I hardly use it at present so unsure it's worth extending it too far. Thanks to the OP

I hate Adobe pricing as much as everyone but It surprises me that Gamivo is allowed on this site.

I've stacked 8 of them so far. Zero issues.
Looks like someone else wasn't so lucky with GAMIVO codes, flagged as fraudulent by Adobe with the risk of blocking the account and any legitimate codes assigned to it:

Back