Adorama R2 PRO mkii trigger

Name
mike
Edit My Images
No
Have to admit that I was sceptical about the advantages of this over the standard Godox XPRO trigger 4CDF80F9-6BFE-43A0-8A59-1007C6FA10D4.jpeg nicest little addition is the backlight button, all about 15% bigger and all of the common functions have their own button, hopefully some of the features will make their way to the next iteration of the Godox trigger

Mike

Last edited:
Been looking at this myself, it does seem much neater and a more thought out layout.

Can't justify the price tag when you factor in the shipping and import duty so I will continue with my XPro trigger which itself was a huge improvement over the X1 trigger.

Been looking at this myself, it does seem much neater and a more thought out layout.

Can't justify the price tag when you factor in the shipping and import duty so I will continue with my XPro trigger which itself was a huge improvement over the X1 trigger.

I bought 2 and no import duty so will eventually be selling one off (I am on Nikon)

Mike

Would do but last time I checked Adorama didn’t have a branch in the UK!

True but some of us imported a bunch for the UK.

What camera system do you need? If I've got it I'll stick one in the member's market for you.

Fuji if you have, much appreciated! [emoji1303]

Any Nikon ones left ?

Back