Advice on a suitable bag

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
As the title suggests, i'm after some advice on the most suitable bag to carry my gear.

I'm currently using a Crumpler Shrinkle which is now too small after the purchase of another body. It was also bought to carry my laptop but it proved too small for my 15.4" Macbook Pro with everything else in there.

What I need it to hold:-

Nikon D3 with Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VRII lens attached.
Nikon D300 with Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens attached.
Nikon SB900 flash
Yongnuo YN560 flash
Numerous accessories such as triggers, shoulder strap, chargers, CF cards etc.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - my 15.4" Macbook Pro without having to really squeeze it in - including charger.

I'm also lusting after a 300mm f2.8 lens and although its a long way off, its probably worth making sure the bag I pick up will accommodate it when the day does come around.

Grateful for thoughts from everyone.

Last edited:
Go into my profile, and look through the first 5-7 pages of replies on threads of this same subject.
You'll find many a link to other threads of mine and external sites - I'm sure one of them will help you decide upon a bag which covers your needs.

Go into my profile, and look through the first 5-7 pages of replies on threads of this same subject.
You'll find many a link to other threads of mine and external sites - I'm sure one of them will help you decide upon a bag which covers your needs.

Thanks...i'll take a look (y)

Meant to say threads I've replied in, rather than threads of mine, implying I started them.

Back