African Cheetah Kill (Graphic Warning)

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Have been unsure about posting these on here, as want to make sure I don't upset everyone.

These are of a very lucky experience in Africa, A cheetah and her cub (18month old ish) chased and caught a Gazelle, we were lucky to watch and get very close.

These are 2 of the less graphic shots, but wanted to give everyone a feel of what is everyday life in Africa.

Anyhow, here they are ...

1925110168_b6396137fa_o.jpg

1925111058_11d1602c1c.jpg

Cheers,
Neil

Awesome, so jealous! Nature at work, nothing graphic about that, the way of the world.

Great pics

Great shots. I like the close up in No2. (y)

Great shots, especially number 2. I find nothing upsetting about these images because as ppp said; its nature at work. Id be interested in seeing some of the other more graphic ones if nobody objects. :)

I don't think there is anything wrong with showing nature at its best. It is what the cheetah has to do to survive, and it happens every day. As long as there is a warning in the title, I don't see a problem, people aren't forced to click on a post, they do it through choice.

Awesome sight to witness you were very lucky.

Please post more....

Have been unsure about posting these on here, as want to make sure I don't upset everyone.
Cheers,
Neil

Awsome! :clap: [/speechless]

Its all part of "the circle of life"
I would love to see the rest of the set too!
BTW you posted a warning, I don't see a problem!

Rather good them

Needs to learn how to use a napkin tho

No objections here!!

Definately no objections here, bring em on, if they even half as good as those two they will be well worth seeing. (y)

I can understand checking first though, the ONLY way I can get the TV to myself is by turning on a wildlife program that contains such images - the normally tough MrLL hates seeing it, just makes him really squeamish, and even he doesn't understand why :LOL: :LOL:

As above - excellent pictures. I would also love to see more, and as long as the warning is there for the squeamish, then I can't see a problem.

Both are really good but no2 is in a class of its own :clap::clap::clap:Hope you will post morephotos like these
Bob (y)

Superb. I'd love to see more.

Great shots, please post the others, theese are definately warming the soul on a cold november night.
Just hope i'm lucky enough to spot some more big cats when I go back to Kenya in feb !!

Deano

Thanks for the additions Chewy, the adrenolin must have been pumpin whilst viewing this fine spectacle, i'm a wildlife lover but I must admit, I would have loved to have witnesed a kill on my trip. !!

Deano

Brilliant.
I have no complaints. This is how nature works - might seem harsh but it's all about balance.

Back