After a D90 body only...

Edit My Images
No
Hi guy's,

Had a D40 some years ago and wanted to get back into the DSLR scene so i'm looking at a D90 body with a 50mm lens. It's mainly for shots of my kids/family/to take on holidays/uni work.

Anyone got any suggestions on the cheapest place to get it from?

http://hdewcameras.rtrk.co.uk/?scid=22824&kw=6152293&pub_cr_id=5796004281

The above is the cheapest I can find on the net, not sure if anyone has ever used them or what their like.

Appreciate any advice...

If you don't mind s/h have a look on the for sale forum on here as they do come up quite often. Even though you only have a few posts you can still buy from the for sale section on here (y)

HTH

Nick

Cheers for the reply, I very rarely post on here. Been a member for a couple of years...

Second hand is an option and I think this would probably be the best place to get something considering people look after their gear. I'm in two minds to purchase anything off ebay.

What kind of shutter count would you consider buying on a second hand cam? What's classed as light, medium, heavy, professional use?

Many thanks.

Cheers for the reply, I very rarely post on here. Been a member for a couple of years...

Second hand is an option and I think this would probably be the best place to get something considering people look after their gear. I'm in two minds to purchase anything off ebay.

What kind of shutter count would you consider buying on a second hand cam? What's classed as light, medium, heavy, professional use?

Many thanks.

Having just googled it it seems to be rated for 100,000 + so I wouldn't worry if it has less than 20,000 on it. Having said that the shutter can fail at anytime so does it really mean anything anyway. Personally I would say you would do better to buy from here rather than ebay as you can have a certain amount of confidence that having come from someone who is into photography it should have been looked after.

The main thing to look at is the general condition as this will give you clues as to if it has been looked after.

I have bought a few things from here and always been happy.

Nick

Back