Air Ambulance

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

There was an accident on the motorway and the air ambulance was there, to take the injured lady to hospital

3616296947_e7016908dd_o.jpg

Nice catch, I kind of know one of the HeliMeds that flies in this chopper through a friend, they LOVE seeing images of themselves at work, they would really appreciate seeing this image I am sure !

Thanks Andy and Ian (y)

Ian I have a few more as well, some putting the lady in the air ambulance, were would I need to send it to show the crew

Last edited:
Good photo that - too late to contact the local newspapers?

Red9R sorry forgot to say as far as I know the lady is OK, I'll keep you posted, her car somehow turned over and then landed back on its wheels, it can just be seen, on the left where the emergency service people are, the blue car on the right, was directly behind and is facing the wrong way after spinning, an accident happened exact same place, except on the opposite carriageway, last night as well you can see the barrier is bent on the Left hand carriageway

Last edited:
Great shot mate.

(Still don't like your borders though ;) )

It was quick thinking running back for your camera Dave,and it paid off cracking picture and one out of the blue well captured.(y)(y)

That's great Dave! (y) ISO 800 too! :eek:

Did you mail the pics into the paper?

Cheers John and Lee for your comments ,Yep I sent it to the local papers (y) as far as I know the lady is still in hospital but OK

Last edited:
Sorry John (Eosjohn) I missed your post, Yeh I saw the accident from the bridge by our house, as I took the car to Julie at work, then she drove me back home and she went back to work, took 5mins there and back, by the time I got back the Air Ambulance had arrived, I went for my camera, and run back, pity you only came 1/2 hour later.

Last edited:
Back