[AIR] Viper

Name
Tommy
Edit My Images
No
Hi, first post on here :) Been playing around with some shots from this year, liked this one. Let me know what you think...

5256231634_5de519658d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Pfft, that looks nothing like me :razz:

Lovely shot though! Well framed and the heat gaze looks great.

p.s. Forum limits state images must be 800px on the largest side so yours could do with resizing :)

i LOVE that pic might have to try something like that with our tanks

Very nice, heat haze is the icing on the cake for me

Cracking shot (y)

And welcome :wave:

very nice but not a fan of the halo around the fin and horizon

Hi there and welcome to the club!

That's a pretty impressive shot you have there, and others say the B&W plus heat haze do it justice (y) What gear were you shooting with?

The only thing I would change is I would clone out the curved line bottom left (below the horizontal lines) slightly distracting but not by much. would help give the shot uniformity.

Yes indeed, nice photograph. Any reason black & white.
I've seen loads from RIAT and the colours are usually very nice...

Thanks for the comments, I changed to B&W for a different look. Just trying something new really. Very new to anything more than a bit of sharpening in PP. I did wonder about the Halo on the canopy and tail but in the end left it in as, again, something a bit different from all the other shots from RIAT.

Shot this with a Canon 30D and 400 5.6 Prime lens. Waited for ages for him to line up on runway, sat just off centre waiting for take off for about 5 mins. Thought my arms were about to drop off :)

I will have a look at cloning out the line at the bottom :)

Also I will change the size when back at home, sorry!

Cheers,

Tom.

Love this...IMO the b&w treatment really serves to focus the viewer on the venomous little thing with reduced distraction, especially if there are multiple colours in frame.

Shot was taken at RAF Fairford during RIAT.

septic tanks?;)

Really good shot of the haze. As sid I think the B&W really focuses the eye on the important part of the image.

Back