Airshow Practice Day @ RNAS Culdrose

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Some more from Cornwall. Only spent an hour there. It was fantastic. The noise of a jet plane is just immense!!

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

C and C

Thanks,
Matt

I think you'll find it's spelt 'Culdrose'.;) The 'Falcons' are the Royal Jordanian Falcons display team in your last three shots.:)

Nice set 7 the best. When you getting up to the loop? mind you it will take you a week to get there with your directional skills

Nice shots Matt,
Bitten by the bug eh!!!! Those whimpy little car thingies you like taking photos of will now seem so girlie, welcome to the big boys toys....Grrrrrr:LOL:
Nice capture of "the guvnr" with the other JP in the background.
MATT SAYLE - AVIATION PHOTOGAPHER

Well done.:clap:
Dean:)

Nice shots Matt,
Bitten by the bug eh!!!! Those whimpy little car thingies you like taking photos of will now seem so girlie, welcome to the big boys toys....Grrrrrr:LOL:
Nice capture of "the guvnr" with the other JP in the background.
MATT SAYLE - AVIATION PHOTOGAPHER

Well done.:clap:
Dean:)

:LOL:

Thank you very much indeed Dino fantastic comment :D

Sorry Matt that last comment was a bit blunt:p
Hadn't had my dose of caffeine. they are cracking shots aswell (y), rude of me not to comment on them first time

*7 is my favourite

Thanks Andy

#7 for me Matt very nice .

Nice shots there, & I'm guessing you went on the Tuesday as the weather looks good.
I went on the Wednesday & nothing really left the ground till just after 16.30 :crying:
On the plus side, they weren't charging to get in:)

Sorry Matt that last comment was a bit blunt:p
Hadn't had my dose of caffeine. they are cracking shots aswell (y), rude of me not to comment on them first time

*7 is my favourite

Thanks Andy

Thank you very much for coming back and leaving a comment. Much appreicated!

#7 for me Matt very nice .

Thank you very much mate!

Nice shots there, & I'm guessing you went on the Tuesday as the weather looks good.
I went on the Wednesday & nothing really left the ground till just after 16.30 :crying:
On the plus side, they weren't charging to get in:)

Yeah, we did. We were busy on Wednesday. It was such a shame about the weather. Glad you didnt waste your money :)

Yeah, we did. We were busy on Wednesday. It was such a shame about the weather. Glad you didnt waste your money :)

After waking up on the Wednesday morning to the rain thrashing the windows I wasn't too sure whether to go or not, so didn't get there till gone 2.45pm. I can only assume they'd stopped charging by then given the awful weather.
A pity as I've been once before (albeit back in 95) & it was/is a good day. Will be going again next year......just hope the weather behaves itself:LOL:

Oi, get back to your own section!

Its a nice set but most of them look pretty flat tbh Matt - nothing a bit of photoshop couldn't fix though.

The final shot is a corker though (y) I really like it

Its a nice set but most of them look pretty flat tbh Matt - nothing a bit of photoshop couldn't fix though.

LOL can not wait to see what his knackered lens will do up the loop. And his moan about the climb up the hill.

After waking up on the Wednesday morning to the rain thrashing the windows I wasn't too sure whether to go or not, so didn't get there till gone 2.45pm. I can only assume they'd stopped charging by then given the awful weather.
A pity as I've been once before (albeit back in 95) & it was/is a good day. Will be going again next year......just hope the weather behaves itself:LOL:

Gutted :( Better look next year!!

What sort of photoshopping??

Thank you very much :D

LOL can not wait to see what his knackered lens will do up the loop. And his moan about the climb up the hill.

:LOL: Cheeky bugger!

Hi Matt.

Welcome to the aviation section :LOL: pretty good set as airshows can be extremely difficult first time out, I'm with the others #7 stands out for me, well done :clap:.

Don't be rushed into a visit to the loop, pick a nice day!

Hi Matt.

Welcome to the aviation section :LOL: pretty good set as airshows can be extremely difficult first time out, I'm with the others #7 stands out for me, well done :clap:.

Don't be rushed into a visit to the loop, pick a nice day!

Thank you very much indeed!

Oh I wont be rushed. to much to do :LOL:

well done Matt

No 7 is great :clap:

Thank you very much Andy.

Back