AlanDorset 2024 Week16 Empty

Looks like a matching pair! What is this witchcraft?

Nice shot :)

Nice one Alan :)

You can get distracted when taking photos! Worth the danger element though...

Unkempt 1 by Alan Webb, on Flickr

So, the council have run out of money and aren't cutting the grass areas just by our house. Although of course it's not money, it's encouraging wildlife, wild flowers, and general ecology. Anyway, leaves the communal grass as unkempt. I was rather taken by the light from the setting sun

Last edited:
I’ve only just seen the news, now feels somewhat irrelevant to have posted.

Same here, but we should carry on I guess.

Anyways, I will go for the alternative. I think mono and unkempt should go together.

Same here, but we should carry on I guess.

Anyways, I will go for the alternative. I think mono and unkempt should go together.
In hindsight the mono is probably the better choice, so agree with you

Mono for me as well, much more unkempt though the grass area may catch up in a few weeks

Mono FTW :)

Superb capture of the cat!! And of the horses trilogy .... I'm torn between the first and third - it's the detail of either the whiskers (if that's the right word) or the teeth.

Last horse for me, looks as though you have just told him/her a joke

Looks like working with the animals went well! I like the cat & the third horse, I think it's the teeth!

Unkempt: The allotment has the edge for me
Gobshots... some great ones there but I do love the light on the cat.

Good set - No1 all day :)

Some great shots there. Your chosen one is nicely composed - looks like a face!

Oh, cool. Guessing from the orange livery that's a Mclaren? Definitely the pick of the bunch although I like the tyre carriers.

Wow what a fab set! Nice choice for snapper's - I bet that's noisy!

Oh, cool. Guessing from the orange livery that's a Mclaren? Definitely the pick of the bunch although I like the tyre carriers.
I believe it was a McLaren, so many different shapes and makes there I became rather lost in what was what

Back