Aldi photographic bargains...

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
From Sunday 27th, Aldi stores will be selling 1gb Tevion SD cards at £5.99, 50 sheets of glossy 4x6 photo paper, and a camera bag which looks quite classy - similar in style to the Lowe pro stealth series, in 3 sizes, for £6.99.

Aldi stuff is always worth a look!

You can get Kingston 1GB SD online for that price

You can get a 2gb online at 7 day shop for only a few pence more, but the point is, you can just walk into Aldi and buy one, when you go for your bag and paper:LOL:

I've bought a few bits from Aldi - blank cd's & dvd's, mp3 player, satnav, (motor)bike boots, all-in-one waterproofs to fit over bike leathers - never had a problem with any of them... only downside is paying cash (or debit card) instead of credit card.

Just been to Aldi for the bag, I have a large Lowepro 300AW which is too big for weddings etc when you are just a guest so I thought for £6.99 it would be ideal. I looked in wilkinsons and Dixons on Saturday I couldn't justify the cost for a decent small bag which would be only used occasionally. So I told the wife I am was going to Aldi at 10.00am (Big mistake) she came along and I am now £55 lighter. It would have been cheaper going to Dixons:bonk:

That'll teach you!! "KNOW YOUR WIFE"!!! :D :LOL: :D :D (y) :woot:

New Aldi opened in Upminster at 9am today, going to have a browse later.....God I hope it doesn't cost me £55:)

That'll teach you!! "KNOW YOUR WIFE"!!! :D :LOL: :D :D (y) :woot:

WOW If you ever get clever enough to have found a way to know your wife (or partner) that well bottle it quick and sell it you'll make a bl**dy fortune :D

Back