Yes
I promise this will be the last of my weird stuff for 2009 :D

4200921740_d19c695df6.jpg

Embiggen

4200167221_7ec80a50ba.jpg

Embiggen

Best wishes

Carl

No!!!!!!!! keep em coming :) I love this stuff, Saw your article today in Practical photography. nice one mate (y) :clap::clap::clap:

Cheers mate, the PP article has been my highlight of 2009, I now need some new ideas for 2010.. I really hope to develop some of my ideas and techniques and see what happens - look out for my "macro / abstract hair gel and fizzy bubbles in oil on water lit with a laser beam all against a blank DVD backdrop" shots next year :LOL:

Best wishes

Carl

Think these are my favorite of this style you have been doing, makes be think of a virus spreading through veins ..... Good stuff look forward to what you can create in the new year mate......

No!!!!!!!! keep em coming :) I love this stuff, Saw your article today in Practical photography. nice one mate (y) :clap::clap::clap:

Same here! Remembered you mentioning it in a post a few weeks ago. Made for a good read! noticed you had a pic featured earlier in the mag too, good work!

I'm based in Southport too, give us a shout if you fancy a North West meet anytime!

Think these are my favorite of this style you have been doing, makes be think of a virus spreading through veins ..... Good stuff look forward to what you can create in the new year mate......

Cheers Robbo, I like the weird, almost organic feel of these and they do look like veins of some sort :puke: I need to develop these into a piece of work, time to get in touch with my arty farty side :thinking:

Same here! Remembered you mentioning it in a post a few weeks ago. Made for a good read! noticed you had a pic featured earlier in the mag too, good work!

I'm based in Southport too, give us a shout if you fancy a North West meet anytime!

Cheers, we'll have to sort something in the new year, if you're on FlickR you can find me as GX10_carl

Best wishes

Carl

Back