Always check your white balance

Edit My Images
Yes
When doing photography make sure you have the correct white balance set for the scene at hand. Example i had set the white balance to shade to give me a boost in colours however this doesn't always work :nono:

BEFORE ( Shade Light Balance ).

Notice how its WAY WAY too orange!
IMG_8174.jpg

AFTER ( Using Sunlight White Balance or Colour Correction in Adobe )

IMG_8174B.jpg

So set it right! , should be called WB on your camera

I do play with kelvin quite a lot and sometimes do forget what I have it set on so I always check first ....dark room temp turns a nice dark blue sky white and 3500 turns a nice scene orange so shoot in raw is first rule but do check wb religiously

Shoot in Raw and worry about White Balance later.;)

I always just leave my camera on auto WB and adjust it (if necessary) in ACR afterwards. TBH I rarely need to adjust it.

I always leave it in auto WB, shoot in RAW and adjust it later the same as some other people here. It's always fun trying the different WB settings afterwards, to see whether it improves a picture or not.

I tend to shoot in Shade WB - but I shoot RAW anyway so can fiddle with it later.

I learned the hard way though. Shortly after I got my first camera I was shooting in the Arizona desert and had forgotten to change the WB from Tungsten.

Everything came out witht he strangest colour cast - and of course I was shooting jpegs. I rescued what I could with my limited PP skills but I've never shot a single jpg since.

Back