Amazon £5 off today

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a heads up, Amazon have £5 off today on any purchase that is dispatched by them and over £25. Just thought it might be of use for anyone that wants to get some film, their prices are pretty competitive and I've just ordered a 5 pack of HP5 for just over £20.

Code: BIGTHANKS

Last edited:
A bargain was: - get an Amazon card and they would give you £20 off your next purchase, well that's what I did but don't know if the offer is still going but worth checking. (y)
I'm not a big spender at Screwfix but they sent me a voucher for £10 off next buy, well got some rechargeable batteries for the camera plus something else and total was about £10.60 so with the voucher got them for 60p. (y)

Just a heads up, Amazon have £5 off today on any purchase that is dispatched by them. Just thought it might be of use for anyone that wants to get some film, their prices are pretty competitive and I've just ordered a 5 pack of HP5 for just over £20.

Do you have the link to the HP5 you bought? I've tried a couple on Amazon this morning but none of them are accepting the promo code as they're not sold by Amazon themselves. Thanks.

Fail on my part. We've got prime and one click ordering, I didn't notice that the code didn't apply itself! :coat:

Oh well, better find some that will accept it!

I've edited the first post to clarify, thanks to the posters above!

Fail on my part. We've got prime and one click ordering, I didn't notice that the code didn't apply itself! :coat:

Oh well, better find some that will accept it!

I've edited the first post to clarify, thanks to the posters above!

Contact their support and they may apply the code retroactively to your order, worth a try.

Unfortunately, Amazon are at least £5 more expensive for most of the films that I buy...

I might get a box of Fuji 400H though, as a £5 discount puts it at the same price as 7dayshop, but with Prime delivery, so it will arrive in time for our holiday this week.

Just tried the BIGTHANKS code and it can't be applied to what I was going to order. :(

You can check the 'seller' box as 'Amazon' on the left after you have searched and it will only show things sold by Amazon in the results which should be eligible.

Unfortunately, what I'm after is only available through 3rd party sellers (but "fulfilled by Amazon") so I can't take advantage. Never mind!

Thanks for posting the offer, even though it was no good to me - maybe next time!

Good call. Thanks!
Bought a photo book - Exiles - Jousef Koudelka.

Back