Amazon Warehouse Deals 20% off

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Amazon Warehouse Deals have 20% off many (but not all) items until midnight on 14th April as part of their spring sale

Couldn't find any camera gear, although I only scanned through the first 15 pages of god knows how many.

nothing to exiting price wise when i looked
The price it displays is without the 20% discount which is only shown in the basket as you progress through checkout.

The bargains are usually the "used - like new" options which normally a bit below the "new" price but you now get the extra 20% discount.

Couldn't find any camera gear, although I only scanned through the first 15 pages of god knows how many.
Quite a bit there when I was looking earlier, filter on Electronics & Photo and then camera & photo. I saw cameras, lenses accessories etc.

Just had a quick look for some examples, no idea if these are good prices or not
Nikon fit Tamron AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD LD Aspherical IF Macro Zoom Lens for £180 less 20%
Fujit X-T2 body £905 less 20%
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Body £1022 LESS 20%

Stock changes by the minute though.

Amazon have a (very naughty) habit of suddenly increasing the price just before the 20% deal goes live

Thank you. Have ordered the Nikon 18-270 for £146. Hopefully the condition is okay...

Thanks

Thank you. Have ordered the Nikon 18-270 for £146. Hopefully the condition is okay...

Thanks

I’ve had 3 warehouse deal lenses over the years. Was only unhappy with one and it was accepted back without issue under the normal Amazon 30 day return window.

I ordered a 32gb UHS-ii sandisk card the other day. Cost me £36. I was watching it for a few days to ensure they didn't increase the price before this offer became live (and they didn't). Usually just a customer return where they have change their mind (as long as you read the Amazon description before buying). Have previously bought 2 memory cards from their with similar deals and never had any issues.

I ordered a 32gb UHS-ii sandisk card the other day. Cost me £36. I was watching it for a few days to ensure they didn't increase the price before this offer became live (and they didn't). Usually just a customer return where they have change their mind (as long as you read the Amazon description before buying). Have previously bought 2 memory cards from their with similar deals and never had any issues.

I have bought a few things from the warehouse, the last purchase was a pair of speakers that were virtually new.
Only damage was to the corner of the box, got them in the last 20% off event, at one time everything in the warehouse got discounted
The Amazon description means virtually nothing, its just generic, for instance how can a ball head have a 2mm scratch on the screen?

The Amazon description means virtually nothing, its just generic, for instance how can a ball head have a 2mm scratch on the screen?

I meant more the high level description
E.g. used - like new, used - very good, used - good etc

I'd rather buy something that's "used - like new" for example than "used - good" although it's also partly reflected in the original price

Back