An Afternoon at Wimpole Hall

Edit My Images
Yes
I thought the flowers here were uninspiring and old looking....until we found the walled garden!

wim_1_.jpg

wim_2_.jpg

wim_3_.jpg

wim_4_.jpg

wim_5_.jpg

wim_6_.jpg

crikey!
first was spot on
and each one after got better
well done you! (y)

As usual you manage to get super images out of simple subjects - Barry still carrying the bags?

just took a peek at your web site
gorgeous wedding pixses every one
may I ask where the church was
looks kinda familiar?
Essex?

You have a wonderful eye for an image Marianne ... (y) ... these are all very good pics that really cannot be faulted imgo ... :D

I do love the couple wandering away as if without a care in the first one too ... ;) ... a charming image evoking lazy hazy days of the crazy summer we haven't enjoyed ... :cautious:

TFS ... :D

:p

Wow - even more! You are spoiling us!

thank you! :)

the Church was in Kent

thanks for the comments...so quick! :D

Well, that'll teach me to have a little beer..... I told Marianne the wrong place...

..... it's in Peasmarsh, East Sussex..... quite close to Kent. (Sorry Honey ---- :love: )

Nice pics BTW.... ;)

Superb set, it's a subject I'm hopeless at, flowers I mean not piccies, these are excellent.

Mike.

Well, that'll teach me to have a little beer..... I told Marianne the wrong place...

..... it's in Peasmarsh, East Sussex..... quite close to Kent. (Sorry Honey ---- :love: )

Nice pics BTW.... ;)

It's just that it looks like the church where we got married in Basildon 3 million years ago!

The lady in action this afternoon..... Phil, we left the bags in the car!

maz_action.jpg

Thought I'd add this too..... Lady on a Mission.... with our friends.

maz_walking.jpg

:LOL: ... I nearly said except one there Barry ... :eek: ... but realised I don't know you both well enough ... :cautious:

Soz ... :coat:

:p

Marianne just went ....... wahhhhhhhhhhh! :LOL:

You probably know I'm a big fan of good flower shots and these are definitely in that category. (y)
What really drew me to look longer was the simple shot of the leaves, can't tell you why, I just like it.:)

Hi Marianne, was gonna say 3 and 4 for me, then I saw no 7!!!!! fabulous, definately my favourite, is it a dahlia?

it's a dahlia Ladybird...a pompom one!

I love the shot of the leaves the best too andit was the last shot I took, the light coming through them was amazing.

Thanks again for the comments :)

Back