An annoyed girlfriend

Edit My Images
Yes
after getting thoroughly sick of not being able to go out due to crappy weather, and not using my camera to a borderline criminal degree (other than to take pictures of cute bunnies!!), I decided to have a play with remote flash on the only subject that would do as it was told (and didn't involve me getting soaked, unfortunately). I'm quite pleased with these, but I'd like to know what you guys think

any constructive criticism/invitations to go out shooting are very welcome.

b.

cant decide if I like em or not
they are technically pretty good, but the pose lacks. Then I guess she wasnt.
your background (wallpaper) needs to go (either blurr it or Dulux white emulsion) a its distracting

If you can get your GF to play ball then you'll get some cracking shots

thanks for the feedback :) I hadn't thought about the sofa (yeah, inherited :() causing a distraction, I'll give it a bit of blur - think whiting out might be a bit unnatural.

I would love to get her to pose properly - got to instil some confidence in her, methinks!

She looks familiar... strange that.

Shame you cant see much of her face :(

There is something about the pose in (b) that looks uncomfortable - good thinking tho.

On a technical level, these are distracting, they are underexposed, so her eyes, and her sweater have suffered loss of detail, though I do like the poses, they are quite intriguing, get her angry again, get some lighting, and Ill buy them off you!!!

hah, thank you Emma! I've just spent the last 2 days trying to make her happy so I get smiley poses! I have some way better lit smiley ones that I'm about to post. Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Agree with the oldgit :D - the wallpaper is a little distracting I think, but technically good stuff (y)

Know what you mean about the weather though!

Back