An uncle again

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I'd share my good news...as of 7.30pm I'm now an uncle for the 4th time, an 18 year old, 13, 10 and one at a few hours old.

It is a baby girl bouncing in @ 8 pounds 3 ounces.

Congrats to my brother-in-law and his wife. :clap:

Congratulations to you and the family :clap: :clap: :clap:

(y)

Congrats to you and the family Glen. (y)

I trust we'll be seeing pics of this new bundle of joy soon?

Cheers peeps....yes I'm on lates today, so finish @ 6pm, then hopefully going down straight away with camera and nifty fifty in tow.;)

congratulations Glen

/runs off to user title control panel

Dunno why you're laughing sammy. Apparently you're with me and my flipflops smell! lol.

Congrats glen, Hope they all do well in the future!

whey hey I've got a title at last.....I'll shut up now or it might change to fester!

Baby's name is Olivia Francis (not sure of the correct spelling yet).

Beautiful name. :) Congrats. I'm uncle to four people in this world myself. Four little people. They're only 4,3,2 and 0.5 years old. :LOL:

Well I've got older nieces and nephews 'cause my brothers (47) and my sisters (43), I was, according to my mum and dad a suprise package (31).

Brothers got an 18 year old daughter, sisters got a son of 13 and a daughter of 10.

congrats to the proud parents (and uncles ;)) (y)

Just been round. Here she is in my arms.....

olivia-1-web.jpg

Ahhh! what a little cutie .... congrats by the way!

So do you have any plans for baby stylised pics?
I have 2 pregnant relatives and I was hoping that when the first gives birth in a few months she may let me do some of those cute cliched shots Ive seen.
You know the sort ... baby feet, hand grasping a an adult finger, laying on the tummy in a terry nappy type things.

Does/has anyone else done these type of pics?
I know Bachs did but I was wondering if anyone has done such for paying clients?

Yeh, would like to reel a few of those off, I know Steve (****) did some before he left, not sure if they are still on here though??

Back