Andy

1. Haweswater - Speaking Crag
Haweswater---Speaking-crag-.jpg

2. Ullswater - Toward Howtown
Ullswater---Toward-Howtown.jpg

3. Dove Crag and Fairfield
Patterdale---St-Sunday-Crag.jpg

Last edited:
Keep 'em coming - these are lovely #1 and '2 are outstanding imho - colours and composition great!

I hope to be up at the Lakes in mid October - I just hope I get the weather you had!

Blimey Andy, morrre:LOL::D

I don't get sick of seeing the Lake District, its such a wonderful place. 1 and 2 work best for me. I just love the walls in the first which is everywhere in the Lakes, reminds me of when I was there. The second is a lovely shot also, with the typical low mist over the valleys which makes for a great picture:)

Cheers guys,

I love the Lake District walls, they are a great way of leading the eye into the picture.

Andy

Excellent. I prefer #2 - images with mist do it for me. Colours and compositions are great.

Nice shots - there are a few dust bunnies that could be cloned out though, and I think that #3 shows Dove Crag & Fairfield ?

Nice shots - there are a few dust bunnies that could be cloned out though, and I think that #3 shows Dove Crag & Fairfield ?

Yep, you're right, I looked at the wrong parking spot on the map, doh.

And I must get my sensor cleaned. :bang:

Andy

#2 & #3 for me I like the mist on the far fells of #2 perhaps try a crop take some off the top and the row of trees on the bottom to give it a pano feel.

On #3 I'm guessing this is taken near Sykeside/Brotherswater Inn, it's nicely framed with the tree.

The bit i hate about viewing these images, is the fact i want to get back there so much..
Really like No 2. NICE.

Back