And Mum makes 6 (just for the Awwwww factor)

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
These little buggers are not so little anymore :)

No rest for the wicked ( or parent :D)

Mum--cubs-II.jpg

A quick wash and brush up

Mum--Cubs-III.jpg

It took ages for these to all look roughly the same way but never at me :D

mum--cubs.jpg

All shot through Glass with a wide aperture, in failing light hence the slightly weird looking DoF
(Best excuse I could come up with at short notice :D)

Blimey Chris they are growing up fast ;)
Nice to see them all together

haha that last one is brilliant! Made me laugh out loud!!! Their faces are quite mesmerising.

have to agree chris that last one is excellent, but there seems to be a snake in the grass bottom right. :D

have to agree chris that last one is excellent, but there seems to be a snake in the grass bottom right. :D

You :razz:, i actually went and looked for it:bang:

Cracking set Chris, liking these very much(y)

Last one is a good pose (y) Good job they are captive, she wouldn't stand much chance getting all them to maturity in the wild!
Thanks Tina (y)
Blimey Chris they are growing up fast ;)
Nice to see them all together
Indeed they are, thanks for dropping by Ingrid (y)
Couldn't you have gone inside or dangled something tasty in front of them to get them all facing the same way? :naughty: That last one is beautiful where you can see all their faces

I know its a right bugger, Christine, you can never find a small child when you need
one can you ? :D
Thanks for dropping by (y)

Grrrrrrrreat shots!
Thanks its appreciated (y)

haha that last one is brilliant! Made me laugh out loud!!! Their faces are quite mesmerising.
Thanks glad they made you smile (y)
Lovely pussy cats Chris. That last shot is superb.
Thanks Sue its appreciated (y)
Thanks for dropping by(y) and :LOL: yep watch out there's a snake about :D
You :razz:, i actually went and looked for it:bang:

Cracking set Chris, liking these very much(y)

Oh dear Robin, I think you need to get out more :LOL:
Thanks for dropping by its appreciated (y)

Thanks for dropping by and commenting (y)

Cheers Clive (y)

Just wondering how they all looked the same way. Was it clever work in Photoshop?!!! That would make you a Cheetah then!!!! :D

Just wondering how they all looked the same way. Was it clever work in Photoshop?!!! That would make you a Cheetah then!!!! :D

Clive that was terrible! :bang:

:D

Just waited and waited and waited and................

Nice to see them nearly grown up - they were little furballs the one and only time I have seen them in person.

It was definately worth waiting fot the last shot - and her eyes in the first look great too.

I think the second shot suffers from the weird DOF but the washing going on in the BG is super-cute!! :love:

Awwwwwwww :D

All gorgeous shots, but that last one is amazing. Your patience was well rewarded. :clap::clap::clap:

Jean
Excellent last shot and the final one is fab.

Thanks Guys and gals its much appreciated (y)

Nice to see them nearly grown up - they were little furballs the one and only time I have seen them in person.

It was definately worth waiting fot the last shot - and her eyes in the first look great too.

I think the second shot suffers from the weird DOF but the washing going on in the BG is super-cute!! :love:

Thanks for dropping by and commenting Fi (y)
They are all a little "out" I think.
I was trying to get the "background action" "wide open" in #2
Through Glass.
Thankfully, mostly they were "recoverable" in Photoshop ( what would we do without it :shrug: :D)

Back