AND......relax......

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
i got 2 weeks off now, so a whole lot of doing nothing. Expect lots of slightly out of focus, badly exposed shots of various things connected with the places i visit over the next 2 weeks.

very pleased to have 2 weeks away from work, and from the people that i have to deal with(some are nice though, hello to you nice folk) and most of all, away from the Germans i have to deal with. Now dont get me wrong, my mother is German, but ive never had to deal with such an intransigent bunch ever...:cautious:

lol. Have a good time, mate. :beer:

Bah to people having time off and me not having any :bang:

Have a good break though :)

Well as someone who has a glorious 6 weeks to do burger all with ... welcome to the lazy club of late mornings, even later nights, binge drinking and lots of ridiculous snacking ... bit like still being at work really! :LOL:

Enjoy your time off. My 3 leisurely weeks off didn't quite turn out to be as relaxing as I'd hoped as I've ended up fully redecorating the living room, stairs and landing... just finished painting 5 panel doors...aaaarrrrggghhh. What's all this about late mornings? I've been up at 6.30am every day since I've been off (well, I tell a lie - I stayed in bed til 9am yesterday ;) ).

Happy Holidays Matty(y)

Dont let it get you down too much that you'll have to go back;)

thanks all..im not going anywhere so dont think you can start being nawty without me knowing...

Enjoy it matey.

Germans? I think it must be because they have to live so close to the french :D

its not all the germans, it must just be small pockets of germany that are afflicted

scurrilous...its not like im on here during the day or owt like that...

matty said:
its not all the germans, it must just be small pockets of germany that are afflicted

Could be worse, mate. Could be the Swiss. If EVER a nation could be described as autistic, it'd be them!

Enjoy your 2 weeks off!

we deal with some swiss, they are not too bad, at least they reply to your emails and faxes...i dont know where the idea that the germans are super efficient came from, ive yet to see it with the companies i have to work with!

My mum's German as well, Matty - and she hates it over there! It wold appear that the most efficient companies over there include red tape in their product catalogue...

Back