Andy Rouse now a Dark Sider?

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone who knows more?

I got a newsletter mail from him and in it he raves about the D3's high ISO performance...:shrug:

:rules::LOL:

It's not unusual for those who make money from their photo's to change often they just change bodies as they now the next release will see them back with their old maker, change is so rapid, to them it makes sense especially when you see what a great image can command on the market these days :)

Anyone who knows more?

I got a newsletter mail from him and in it he raves about the D3's high ISO performance...:shrug:

:rules::LOL:

Maybe he's just reveiwing it as a Pro. Could be he's jumped to Nikon though, a Pro Tog has to go with what gear gets the best results so often jump about.

Oh well, so what if he did I suppose...

Personally I won't jump ship but seriously looking at a way to get some Nikon toys.

D3 does look like some kick-ass body.

Pity it will be a dinosaur in 2-3 years...but then I can maybe afford it:LOL::D(y)

Come on all you hard-core Darksiders - any chance of a medium range full frame Nikon DSLR on the cards maybe?:nuts:

Last I heard he hadn't switched. He was given a load of kit by warehouse express to review and he really liked it but who in thier right minds would sell all thier Canon lenses to swap to Nikon when you are a pro? I mean if you make money day in day out from your kit, there's no way you can afford to throw away all that investment in glass ( especially because as a wildlife tog it'll be the big expensive long stuff ) to swap brands...

Pete

I know a few who just switch bodies but keep lenses as the next release will see them switching back :shrug:

Last I heard he hadn't switched. He was given a load of kit by warehouse express to review and he really liked it but who in thier right minds would sell all thier Canon lenses to swap to Nikon when you are a pro? I mean if you make money day in day out from your kit, there's no way you can afford to throw away all that investment in glass ( especially because as a wildlife tog it'll be the big expensive long stuff ) to swap brands...

Pete

Back