Andy

Yeh, pretty freaky but good compo and like the background.

He looks better with the mask on tho;)

Hmm! possibly just me then who finds his skin (arms particularly in the 2nd, and chest in the last) just a bit too brightly lit for the 'mood' that the shots seem to be conveying.
I do like the style of them though. :)

Very strange images but excellently lit and framed (y)

Cheers, unfortunately I can't take credit for the lighting, it was already preset.

Yeh, pretty freaky but good compo and like the background.

He looks better with the mask on tho;)

Thanks. He would probably take that as a compliment, don't think these alt types like to look pretty in the conventional sense. :D

Very freaky, certainly wouldn't like to meet him down a dark alley....or even a well lit one :LOL: Great images though, well lit and composed (y)

I'm sure you be fine meeting him down a dark alley, he's a rather chilled person. I tried to elicit some agression from him but couldn't. :LOL:

Hmm! possibly just me then who finds his skin (arms particularly in the 2nd, and chest in the last) just a bit too brightly lit for the 'mood' that the shots seem to be conveying.
I do like the style of them though. :)

Now that you pointed it out, I definitely see your point and will certainly keep this in mind for future. Thanks.

Number three (y) Like to see their faces :)

Cheers :)

The first one is definitely my favourite, but I really want to see his other eye, as he looks like he is staring you down in this one, and I think it would have been far more menacing.

The first one is definitely my favourite, but I really want to see his other eye, as he looks like he is staring you down in this one, and I think it would have been far more menacing.

That's an interesting observation and can see what you mean, thanks. :)

Back