angel eyes

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
taken this afternoon in my garage with some lights ive just got.. (y) cheers buddy (y)
only had about 30min play so far but i think im going to like these lots..

k-bw.jpg

tfl any c+c on this one would be gratefully received

md(y)

WEll I think it is loverly. May be a bit over flashed but I really love the expression and pose.

Great pic but I would suggest that next time you use clothes without logos and maybe get rid of that tag on the toy.

Apart from that it is far better than I could do. :clap:

what a lovely picture!
she looks relaxed, which is not easy - well done you
excellent (y)

cheers buddy (y)

No problem mate, seems like you're already putting them to good use (y)

Tis a tad overflashed but that is easily sorted. I'd use the softbox slightly off to one side to provide frontlighting for a shot like this & use the other to blow out the bg. Reflectors will also come in handy until you sort out another light (help to soften the shadows under the chin) (y)

Very nicely done mate, especially for one of your 1st goes (y)

You need to light so as to avoid that dark 'V' shadow under the chin - either soften the lights with diffuser or make sure the fill light is softer than the key light - 1 shadow is fine - 2 like this spoils an otherwise great shot.

WEll I think it is loverly. May be a bit over flashed but I really love the expression and pose.
thank you
Great pic but I would suggest that next time you use clothes without logos and maybe get rid of that tag on the toy.
will do. this was my 1st go id just set the lights up and not had a chance to dress my daughter up..noted for future
Apart from that it is far better than I could do. :clap:
cheers will do in the future
No problem mate, seems like you're already putting them to good use (y)

Tis a tad overflashed but that is easily sorted. I'd use the softbox slightly off to one side to provide frontlighting for a shot like this & use the other to blow out the bg. Reflectors will also come in handy until you sort out another light (help to soften the shadows under the chin) (y)

Very nicely done mate, especially for one of your 1st goes (y)
cheers buddy ill be having a blast this weekend with all the kids
You need to light so as to avoid that dark 'V' shadow under the chin - either soften the lights with diffuser or make sure the fill light is softer than the key light - 1 shadow is fine - 2 like this spoils an otherwise great shot.

thanks for the good advice noted down..(y)

Back