Another bag thread!

Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey everyone, this is another "what bag should i buy" thread! Sorry!:LOL::nuts:
I've been thinking of purchasing a "Crumpler Pretty Boy L" has anyone used one of these bags before? I like the style of them, and it looks like it will be able to store a bit of kit (mine will be 400d+kit, nifty fifty, 70-300 sigma and a flash) and it also has extra space for bits and bobs.

So would this bag cover my needs space wise, and is it good quality?

Thanks in advance, Luke.:)

The L is suprisingly small, I bought one and could barely fit a 400D, 28-135 and 430ex in it. I highly doubt you will get that 70-300 in it along with your other kit.

Ended up selling it and buying an XXL.

They are awesome bags tho, great quality, they look really snazzy too! :)

Just go for the biggest one you can afford/get. It's always better to buy one too big than too small.

The one I have, the XXL, is very spacious. I can fit my 400D with grip and 28-135 attatched plus my 430ex flashgun with room left over for another lens...two probably. I reckon I could get another medium sized lens in there plus a nifty fifty.

Plus I carry tons of other stuff like batteries and cards in the front pocket.

No probs :)

Oh and I just rememberd - I posted a few photos of the kit in my XXL a week or so ago:

crumpler1.jpg

crumpler2.jpg

I may have a brand new Orion trekker 1 ( the same as two just differnt pattern on the front) for sale in the next couple of weeks. It is brand new and unused as it is a unwanted gift as i already have one (never ask two relitaives for the same present)

PM me if you are intrested

thanks

Mark

Back