Another Blackcap

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
One from the other day. I am begining to get a soft spot as well for her :) Far from colourful, but pretty none the less. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7444_filtered.jpg

The way she's preened and posing I reckon there's a male around there somewhere. Its a lovely shot Rich, as said, the BG makes her stand out yet the colours all work, nice one (y)

cracking image,nice pose,and detail,sharp,bg really stands the bird out,thank you
That ok John :D
Now that's good Rich.
Cheers lammie
Another nice shot of her, any sign of the male around?
Ta Ken, nope still no sign :(
The way she's preened and posing I reckon there's a male around there somewhere. Its a lovely shot Rich, as said, the BG makes her stand out yet the colours all work, nice one (y)
Cheers Trev
see why your falling for her cute lil sucker well photographed
regards ian
:LOL: Cheers Ian. The other thing was for some reason windows kept throwing up a " NVIDIA Windows Kernal Mode Driver, Version xxx.xx.x stopped responding and has successfully recovered." So after installing an updated driver my screen was running on the default profile again. I loaded up the profile which I had saved when I calibrated the monitor a couple of months back but was not sure what it would look like :shrug: This one was edited under the new settings so it looks like things are ok.

I watched a pair courting in the back garden a few years ago, gorgeous little birds.

Nicely captured that Rich (y)

They are pretty Rich, I had a whitethroat visiting all last summer. Nicely shot :)

Stunning shot Rich :clap:
It is so clear and sharp and I have never noticed the two feathers before that look just like small brown leaves at the base of the wing - to me anyway. She's lovely (y)
John

Lovely shot Rich, i'm trying to figure out how you have the birds landing so obligingly on this bit of wood...is it close to a feeder? Water bath?

I watched a pair courting in the back garden a few years ago, gorgeous little birds.

Nicely captured that Rich (y)

They are pretty Rich, I had a whitethroat visiting all last summer. Nicely shot :)

another good clear shot Rich

Stunning shot Rich :clap:
It is so clear and sharp and I have never noticed the two feathers before that look just like small brown leaves at the base of the wing - to me anyway. She's lovely (y)
John

Lovely shot Rich, i'm trying to figure out how you have the birds landing so obligingly on this bit of wood...is it close to a feeder? Water bath?

Thanks, Mark just a little peanut butter tucked away in one of the crevices ;) Also a few peanuts but no sign of a Nuthatch yet :( The Sparrowhawk was about again yesterday, he just dived in and banked hard around the brambles whilst Mrs Blackbird made good her escape :LOL:

Beautiful shot mate............I had one of these on the feeders in my garden when I did the RSPB Garden Birdwatch this year, got a crap record shot of it through the double glazing and never seen it since!!

Another nice shot Rich, certainly looks as if you are getting to grips with that 7D!

Regards: Gordon

Back