Another dam wall (panorama)

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Was just flicking through my holiday snaps when I came across three pics I'd taken 'off the cuff' with the intention of slapping them together into a panoramic shot. Completely forgot I'd got these until about half an hour ago.

Anyway, put 'em together and this is what came out. The original is 6,000 pixels wide. I don't think its too bad at all considering it was done with the S5100 on full auto and without a tripod.

panoramasmall.jpg

The thing on the left is the top of the dam wall, with a road across the top of it and a massive drop into a valley on the other side. This is in Cyprus, by the way - somewhere on the south coast.

[edit]oops - meant to post this in 'photo sharing' :censored: :censored:

I'll move it for you. I'll apologize in advance just in case... the last time I tried to do this I nuked the thread! :LOL:

Hmm.... I'd hoped for more comments.... :(

Inconsiderate lot!

It's technically sound and it's a nice shot, which perhaps lacks a focal point? The first thing I wonder about is why you didn't do a panoramic of the dam wall itself which would have been impressive assuming you could find a viewpoint for the shots. Either that or include more of the dam wall in the picture. With it being right over on the left it makes me want see more of it. :)

I think the fact that it curves out of the picture makes it look incomplete. :)

i didnt see this first time, i think sometimes the cookie system of vb sucks..

anyway

given the camera used i think its very good, yes it needs a bit more damn on the left, but in all its very good.

Back