Another dog photo!

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm working on different compositions of taking photos of my dog Lucy. Got this one standing on a tree stump and holding her ball above my head!!! Please let me know what you think or if anyone has any ideas for other 'poses'. Have done the laying on the floor thing as well!!

LookUp-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats a great shot, i have two springers myself, i always try taking pictures of them when they are running around like springers do... ... Its hard .

Dave

Ah shes really cute!
Nice picture, ive just took a few of our springer last night!
I posted one up but its not brilliant, have a look an let me know what you think!
:)

You have caught Lucy in a very photogenic pose' and she's a great looking dog! but the point of focus is on her nose and not her eyes, difficult, if she wont keep still, but try to focus on the eyes (whatever aperature you use and DOF you want) and this will make a difference to your image. (www.k9imageworld.com).

Thanks everyone for your comments. Bev, will try and focus on the eyes next time!

I keep getting focus on my dog's nose, no matter how many times I point the camera at her eyes. The solution in my case has been to set the camera to only use one specific autofocus sensor point, which I point at the eye to set focus before composing the shot.

At which point the dog usually does a bunk before I get what I'm after.

Why did we choose Springers!!! If I get the camera close to her as she's laying down she thinks I'm going to play with her and gets up to get a toy!!!

Will try the one autofocus sensor point and see if that works.

Back