Another Ebayer to give a miss *UPDATE*

Thanks for that. I will never CON anyone and appreciate all sales, just struggle to keep up at times. Regards Ian.

Honestly - if you're after new lenses give Kerso a shout. I've bought from him as have many others. Keen prices, good supply and delivery.

I see what you mean Kev .............Weird But still a result as I see it :D
Unless a mod bod want's to jump in to clarify things I guess we will never know

LOL - seller came pretending to be very satified customer, seller was found out, seller left with tail between his legs and deleted his posts :D

LOL - seller came pretending to be very satified customer, seller was found out, seller left with tail between his legs and deleted his posts :D

:LOL:
It all becomes clear thanks Byker (y)

The person concerned is banned - for this life and his next three re-incarnations. ;)

The person concerned is banned - for this life and his next three re-incarnations. ;)

I obviously missed the "interractions"
( that'll teach me to go for a pint <G>)
but it must have been "serious" to get banned for 3 incarnations I thought it was usually just 1 :D
Oh and thanks Kev!

Ordered a battery grip from etefore last week, hope it's ok! I'm a little worried now although he does claim to have posted it, we'll see....

Ordered a battery grip from etefore last week, hope it's ok! I'm a little worried now although he does claim to have posted it, we'll see....

Etefore is one I've come to trust...bought stuff from them 3 or 4 times and not been done.

Bob

That's good to hear. How long do your orders generally take to arrive?

Honestly don't remember but most larger items are at the mercy of inbound customs checks. Trackable items from the US vary between 2 days and 2 weeks for the time they use to process them.

Bob

Etefore is one I've come to trust...bought stuff from them 3 or 4 times and not been done.

Bob

Bought from him 2 or 3 times myself and thought the same as you, it's when he lets you down that things start to get ugly.

p.s. he's HK not USA

Further update. Our friendly seller also lost the ebay dispute and I registered a complaint against him and so had my unpaid strike removed today.

As he's got my address I guess he's obtained my phone number as he's taken to phoning my house and threatening my wife.

Definately one to stay clear of.

Further update. Our friendly seller also lost the ebay dispute and I registered a complaint against him and so had my unpaid strike removed today.

As he's got my address I guess he's obtained my phone number as he's taken to phoning my house and threatening my wife.

Definately one to stay clear of.

:eek: What a total R'sole!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:
This ( you have) really has hurt his pride then I guess the next step would be a "malicious phone call" report to BT ( or whoever you use) and the police.
I do check my ebay feedback from time to time to see if he has had a "crack at me" but so far so good.............

Back