Another go at wire wool

I would agree, the lasso works so much better, also i find when im spinning that when doing it lasso style the center doesnt blow so much either

Cheers for the comments guys!
The square is actually a hand rail to stop you falling in the lake, so there's not much I could of done about that lol

It was my first time at that location and I wasn't sure what to expect lol will keep a look out for somewhere with less handrails :)

Love the reflection, I did some near a canal and actually noticed some of the sparks bounce on the water, going to experiment more and try see if I can get it to do it again

Love the reflection, I did some near a canal and actually noticed some of the sparks bounce on the water, going to experiment more and try see if I can get it to do it again

That would be cool if you could get them to bounce off the water!
I noticed it made a nice hissing noise when they hit the water

For me I preffer #1 the skyline and silhouetted trees do it for me, These all look like a lot of fun, might have to give it a go sometime!

Very cool, I had my first go a week or so ago. I prefer the second one of these two, I think they always look good reflected.

Back