Another goes off to Cotswolds

Name
Yvonne
Edit My Images
No
Got bored working today and as my new 80-200 lens came yesterday :love: I decided to go to CWP and give it a whirl... bumped into cosmix and thenissanman, braved the rainy downpours and generally enjoyed the first day where I could actually see some of the animals (saturdays is usually so busy) so went to try and find animals that I havent actually seen out before

so here are some shots

1) I was sheltering from the rain and trying to see the sloth (who refused to come out of his den) but these birds were almost tripping me up

2)I like the look on this guys face - almost stern

3)I love the otters - they sound like kittens and were getting so excited every time they saw a keeper

4) another otter just because when all the people are there I dont usually see them

5) The pallas cat :love: - first time for me to see her and then I spent ages just watching her and her mate chase each other around

really enjoyed taking photos today - got about 200 or so over the course of 2 and a half hours - now I need to find another place in gloucestershire to take stuff as well

LOL, good photo's, I think TP needs a seperate section for CWP :D :D :D

Didn't see the first bird you grabbed, love the detail on his head...

Took 320 photo's myself :eek:

Very nice set there, was great to bump in to you, the Pallas cats are great little critter for sure. :D

Didn't see the first bird you grabbed,

Ryan, that one is in the Tropical House, will have to go in there next time, but will need to leave time to acclimatise your lens.

Back