Another Goldfinch

Edit My Images
Yes
Another Goldfinch ... just thinking

186_096.jpg

it is a beautiful shot Martyn the white is a little bright though on the head(hope you don t mind me saying have had some stick for giving out crit,lol)but I do like it very much

Cheers Kaz, I see what you mean, the bit near the top ... say what you want to me it is all taken onboard, I'm still chuckling at the Domestic Goddess comment :LOL:

If Karen hadn’t mentioned the whites I wouldn’t have noticed it, but I must say its a great shot, I like it in every respect Martyn, its a beauty that I would have been extremely happy with if it was mine :clap:

To Karen aka. 'Domestic Goddess', surely the purpose of the forum is to learn as well as enjoy the interaction, and constructive criticism is the best way IMHO, please don’t refrain from offering criticism, I for one appreciate it (y)

Last edited:
Great shot maybe as Kaz says it's slightly over on the head but i bet you can get that back on the raw image. Gets a thumbs up from me (y)

If it had been a Red kite you would'nt have had that problem :LOL:

Regards

Richard

Great shot maybe as Kaz says it's slightly over on the head but i bet you can get that back on the raw image. Gets a thumbs up from me (y)

If it had been a Red kite you would'nt have had that problem :LOL:

Regards

Richard

I would have had a problem getting it all in the frame at that distance :D

As for messing about with raw images I have a load of Whitethroat, Sedge Warbler, Reed Warbler and Garden Warbler shots to process yet ;)

I would have had a problem getting it all in the frame at that distance :D

As for messing about with raw images I have a load of Whitethroat, Sedge Warbler, Reed Warbler and Garden Warbler shots to process yet ;)

Now you have me waiting expectantly :bang: so get you ass in to gear and get them posted :D

Your mate

Rich

Good capture Martyn :clap: and I love the solitary perch (y) The whites are borderline imo but as mentioned not difficult to correct again ;)

These are one of my favorite birds, and this shot is a belter, i would be jumping through hoops if i got a shot like that......... well done

It looked right when I saw it perched, however this one from last year is still my favourite Goldfinch shot to date ....

Last edited:
Back