Another Gt & Lbj

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
It was not even worth going too far this morning with the weather as it was, so one from the garden.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0390_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Rich, especially the GT, the exposure looks spot on there, what lens are you favouring on the 7D. (y)

Looking good Rich, especially the GT, the exposure looks spot on there, what lens are you favouring on the 7D. (y)

The only lens I got Trev :LOL::LOL::LOL: 70-200 F4L

Nice detailed set Rich. GT is my preference. the House Sparrow looks a tad overexposed on my monitor.

Cheers Trev, it aint a bad lens at all imo. Thank you Tom, have made a slight adjustment within photobucket ;)

Couple of very nice ones Rich. Did you consider cloning out the 1 hair on the GT? Those leaves the HS is amongst can be a pain when the sun is out, very reflective = too many hotspots, I know I am trying to replace them in my garden.

Dai
Thanks David, yep those Laurel leaves have got a sheen to them, as for cloning out the odd hair ;) sorry but I do not do clinical shots :LOL: it is still part of the bird imo
I like the 'Spadger' shot Rich - shows up nice against all the greenery.

Thanks Roy

Good camera the 7D, i know a few people with it, and it seems superb in the hands of a good photographer. Just realised how few HS shots i've actually got, as my local ones are always in bushes. Nice ones Rich. (y)

Good camera the 7D, i know a few people with it, and it seems superb in the hands of a good photographer. Just realised how few HS shots i've actually got, as my local ones are always in bushes. Nice ones Rich. (y)

Thanks Frank, tbh this is only one of about three shots I have of the Hs. There are about four or five people along our rank that keep chickens (me included), that is an open invitation to sparrows :LOL: Last year the Robin and Blackbird were frequenting the shed on a regular basis in the winter, as if I was not giving them enough to eat as it was :shrug:

Back