Ian D J

Michael Fish
Name
Ian D J
Edit My Images
Yes
More of a fun thing rather than as a photo put up for scrutiny, :nuts:

meandtomato.jpg

Okay, so it's not in the same league as "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" but it is my first ever cartoon/photo fusion and it provided me with good practice in the art of using a paint program.

Oh, for those who aren't familiar with me, I'm a tomato farmer by trade and cartoon drawing is one of my many passions. :wacky: :D

Last edited:
:D very good Ian

hehe, that's pretty good :)

Just had a look through your "my work" page too, nicely put together. (y)

Mmmm I could just imagine him roasted on some puff pastry with a bit of drizzled olive oil and mozzarella cheese. Mmmm. :D I love tomatoes!

I bet you've been a bit hot and bothered at work recently in them green houses :eek: I remember working in flower green houses this time of year. OooWee it was HOT!

Wow! I didn't expect any replies as I know this is a "fun" section of this web site, never mind loads in the space of 5 minutes!
Indeed, it has been like Hell On Earth in them greenhouses during the recent heatwave. The past week, however, has been a little better, and looking at the long range forecast for the rest of July, it looks like I should be okay for a while. :)
Glad you all like the photo, though! It was actually a new thing for me, copying and pasting images on top of each other, and it seemed to have worked!

Last edited:
Works well Ian (y)

do you guys have a uniform or did you just end up wearing EXACTLY the same clothes that day?

Well I never! That is a brilliant observation! It's a coincidence that we both wore very similar type of clothing on that day (grey t-shirt and navy blue jogging bottoms). Well spotted.

Back