Another Kickstarter Camera - Jollylook - "Vintage" Syle Cardboard Instax Mini Camera

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
This isn't exactly a groundbreaking Kickstarter campaign, but it looks pretty cool. If you like Instax and cheapy cameras!

Pretty good price at $38 which includes a pack of Instax. Could be a couple hours of fun.

Jollylook - The First Cardboard Vintage Instant Camera!

63ffa569c804bfc8600d79d329aed0fd_original.JPG

Jollylook - A simple fold out camera for analog snapshots, made entirely from recycled paper and cardboard. No electronics - some paper, a pair of lenses and a cartridge for instant mini photos. Environment friendly - we use less materials than used in the packaging of a regular camera. The camera body, the shutter and aperture are made of thick paper and laminated cardboard.

Technical specifications:

• Lens - a meniscus lens with a focal length of 110 mm ( 4.33 in ), allows to take photos from portrait to landscape. can be moved up to shoot through the pinhole.
  • Viewfinder - a Fresnel lens
  • Aperture - a switchable diaphragm with manual adjustment for the seven values: f / 8, f / 11, f / 16, f / 22; f / 32; f / 45; f / 64 + pinhole.
  • Shutter - automatic with shutter speed of 1/250 or 1/160 and manual shutter mode with the possibility to control the exposure time manually.
  • Pinhole - a round hole in a copper foil 0.6 mm (0.023 in) in diameter, located on the diaphragm disk
  • 10 shots per instax mini cartridge (the cartridge can be changed many times)
  • Storage conditions - store in a dry and dark place at room temperature.
  • conditions of use - use at temperatures between 10 - 35 °C (50 -95 ℉) in dry weather.
  • Size when folded 85 x 127 x 48 mm ( 311⁄32 x 5 x 157⁄64 in )
  • Fujifilm “instax mini” instant film cartridge
  • Photo size 46(W) x 62(H) mm

I've just seen that in my timeline on facebook... I have a sneaking suspicion my son would love that (yeah, alright, and me...)

Haha, it doesn't matter now anyway. My van failed its MOT in spectacular fashion this morning, so all my "fun funds" for the next couple months have been gobbled up by that money hungry rust box :facepalm: (n)

Back