Another Ladybird

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

This Harlequin Ladybird found its way into my room so I took a few shots and let it go back outside, I wish other insect were as friendly and accommodating as these ladybirds :LOL:
Close.
4046174125_ab14fcf304_o.jpg

Closer.
4046916878_b0097708f7_o.jpg

Even closer.
4046173357_25a97aea0b_o.jpg

Close enough.
4046173803_7a850270ca_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea Ladybird's have so much facial hair! :)

Great Pictures, the detail is stunning!

Scrolling down my jaw just dropped further and further...amazing detail Alby, just amazing!

:)

was that an MP65?

Stop enlarging it, your scaring me.:exit:

A stunning set though.

Superb - I just hope that one day I can get to a standard where I can turn out quality like this :)

Thanks guys and yes it is indeed all shot with the MP-e 65. It is also quite easy to forget just how small a ladybird's head is, this lens just does the business, Thanks Canon :clap:

Thanks guys and yes it is indeed all shot with the MP-e 65. It is also quite easy to forget just how small a ladybird's head is, this lens just does the business, Thanks Canon :clap:

Don't forget the skill involved either:LOL: Great stuff Alby, outstanding detail, it's like a little tank!(y)

Thanks Rhod, I will be trying for some inflights next I think if I get a chance with the Siggy 105 ;)

Fantastic pics as ever.
Isnt the harlequin the nasty invader species that is taking over native species? Or am I thinking of something else?

Yes you are quite right, it is an invader from Asia and it is taking over. We should be destroying them really to save our natives.

Back