Another newbie

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello to the forum.

I haven't use a SLR for years and have just bought a 400D, my last SLR was a Practika MTL3 when I was a teenager a 'few' years ago:eek:

first effort without reading the manual on day one - the only way is up from there!

I want to learn how best to take photos, store photos on the net and where wifey can learn to edit them - she likes that sort of thing.

Hello :)

If you have used a SLR before you will love DSLR and the instant feedback. Then you fancy a new lens and it all gets expensive :)

btw. You need to copy the BBCode box contents from the gallery page not the thumbnail box ;)

Your full pic...
IMG_0035.jpg

edit.There is a tick box in your profile settings to let others edit your pictures to show you suggestions.... and you have not ticked it ;)
The heron is a bit too central. Better more left of frame with space to look into.

it is a heron in Hyde Park. click it and it gets bigger - does for me anyway, i'm not so good at posting pics etc.

You on a bike then? I'm on a ZX6 for my daily slog:D

EDIT:

cheers robert.

sadly I have already fancied a new lens, should be in the post soon. May have bought another one while i was at it too - eek. but no more for now - until the 55-250 comes under some scrutiny from this site anyway
IMG_0035.jpg

EDIT: have turned the editing function on.

Hello & Welcome (y) Good luck with your new lens.

Hi and welcome :wave:

Back