NSFW Another newbie!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I've recently delved into the world of photography, having only dabbled with my parents equipment years ago...

I had a long work trip scheduled in South East Asia and didn't want to settle with using my phone camera, so spoke to my professional photographer friend and he recommended a fujifilm xe3 for my needs.

I didn't fancy splashing out a huge amount on the lens, so have started off with the budget range xc16-55. So far I love it and am learning lots all the time! When I was out there I quickly realised I was missing lots of opportunities to snap wildlife due to not being able to get close enough, so bought myself the xc50-230, again, didn't want to splash out for the xf55-200! Again, happy with it considering it was £100 on ebay and had barely been used...

I'm no pro, so I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two from the people on here[emoji16]

I look forward to sharing my very average photos with you all in the future[emoji23]

Nice post, welcome

Ho jonty90, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

”You’ll find an “Excellent” thread dealing with Fuji-X gear in the “Talk Equipment” part of the forums, looking forward to hearing from you in that thread”

George.

Looks like we are going down a similar road, I bought an X-T10 as a toe dipper and the same 2 lenses. Welcome to TP.

Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself here :wave:

Back