Another Paint Flower

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Here is another paint flower with two colors orange and blue.

6449106943_94874f29ef_b.jpg

This works really well, you have a real flower shape going on with the paint in this one (y)

I'm planning of giving something like this a go soon (y) going to use a single 18 inch bass speaker :naughty: with 1200watt's of bass wonderfulness :D

Matt
MWHCVT

The flower splash is simply superb. Lovely and sharp, but I'm not so sure about the BG. I would like to have seen this with a nice white bright BG rather than the wishy washy greeny colour.

Gareth

Thats a cracker i really like that one, i`m assuming thats done on a speaker. I`ve never seen that done before how do you do it.

Kev.

The flower splash is simply superb. Lovely and sharp, but I'm not so sure about the BG. I would like to have seen this with a nice white bright BG rather than the wishy washy greeny colour.

Gareth
Hi Gareth, the BG is supposed to be yellow, went werong somewhere :shrug:

Thats a cracker i really like that one, i`m assuming thats done on a speaker. I`ve never seen that done before how do you do it.

Kev.
Have a look at my other posts, there is a description of how it's done there somewhere.

Great image, it really does look like a flower, you have the pot, stem and head. (y)
Reminds me a bit of "little weed" in the flower pot men. (showing my age now).

WOW!
Never seen that done before.
I'm guessing from Matthews comment these are done with a speaker pushing the fliuid up instead of droping the fluid?

Back