Another Red from this morning

absolutely fantastic! you can even see it's belly button! very cute!

:LOL:....a lot.....:D

Stunning seems to spring to mind and dont the reds look so cute !!!!

Dave

Great shot mate, better than the shots of reds i got today. Seen loads but all to fast and to far away :LOL:

opps hehe, well lets just say i'm not used to seeing that, that high up the belly with the animals I'm used to! great shot regardless.

Well at least you had your camera with you this time Charlie :D Lovely close up shot (y) 50mm prime was it :LOL:

Cheers. Erm:confused: Thats not his belly button. That's his, erm, well his name is Wullie;)

Can someone come and help me clean the coffee off of my screen please. (note to self don't read TP while drinking)

Stunning shot there, I think I am going to have to go and visit Formby again, another one on the list of things to do.

Well at least it is good that you are seeing loads of them.(y)

Yep theres loads up near Blair Atholl, thought the woods around me were rid of those greys but was up there at the weekend and i must have seen at lease 20 :(

cracking shot (y) such sharp details

cas

Thank you all for looking & I am glad you got a smile out of it! I must try to get to grips with the clone tool in future.:D
I mean to say we widnae want Janice blushing.:p
Not taken with a 50mm lens this time though. Sigma 150 macro this time. I am just about able to hold it without wobbling all over the place.
Belt up Janice!

Great shot Charlie, the tilt of his head to the right makes it al the more interesting.
It is also a reminder of the great time we had up there in the hide(y)

Great shot Charlie, the tilt of his head to the right makes it al the more interesting.
It is also a reminder of the great time we had up there in the hide(y)

Cheers. There is another hide planned. This one will be bigger & will have a woodburning stove in it.
Getting soft in my old age you see.
Think completion date is early spring. Not too sure which year though.:D

Excellent capture Charlie - lovely pose and detail.

Why not? i love watching them play up the tree.

They are not native to this country though & are carrying a disease, which does not affect them,but results in our native Red Squirrel's dieing a horrible death.
The Red Squirrel is now an endangered species in the UK.

I never tire of the shots you take of these beautiful creatures, another beauty!

Cheers. There is another hide planned. This one will be bigger & will have a woodburning stove in it.

If its like the other place with a woodburning stove there will be a few drams swallowed in there aswell :LOL:

I wish we did not have any of your grey ones over here :D

Why not? i love watching them play up the tree.

They are not native to this country though & are carrying a disease, which does not affect them,but results in our native Red Squirrel's dieing a horrible death.
The Red Squirrel is now an endangered species in the UK.

Lenora, Charlie is right, and is the reason behind my post, explained here

(y)

Wonderful shot great pose ages since I saw one of these
Pete

Back