ANOTHER WATERFALL!

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
i have been out and about again this weekend took this on sunday morning at a place called crackpot
canon 400D @f/22.0,
6sec,
iso 100 @18mm taken on standard 18-55mm kit lens

_MG_7293-1.jpg

I like that a lot, I love the colours.

Is that Crackpot in the Yorkshire Dales?

I took my first waterfall shot yesterday (See My First Trip) I see I have a lot to learn!

Stunning. The kind of shot i dream about having the understaning/ability to take!

"Is that Crackpot in the Yorkshire Dales?"
yes thats the one, if you know the area its actually a bit further down the road more summerhouse than crackpot i was at a motorcycle trial and only came across this place when i was turning the car round at the end of a lane i was only going to take motorcycle pictures yesterday so this was a real bonus
i have seen your picture quaker and i am very impressed if that hand held i cant hold my camera still for any length of time

thanks very much every body for the very kind words

I love the Yorkshire Dales and know it well, we try to get up there every year.

IMHO your shot is terrific, seeing something like that just inspires me to get out and do the same.

Yes, the one I took was hand held, crouched down, elbows tucked in and regulated my breathing, a technique I learned from the marksmanship principles in the Army.

A tripod would have been much easier though!:)

Something else to add to my Christmas list

I like this shot, the colours are beautiful. Could i suggest that you crop out the ivy/stone on the LHS top/middle of the image. This IMO would make a better composition.

Len

hi everyone these are two photos i took when i was on holiday near great yarmouth. it was my first try at bluring the water please feel free to tell me what you think. also if you would like to edit them to show me what can be done with photoshop please feel free.
many thanks
luke

100_1308.jpg

100_1311.jpg

Back